The initial consultation is usually 1 – 1.5 hours and used to obtain an understanding of your matter(s), and complete any documentation identifying the issues.https://adrams-mediation.com.au/about-us/costs/
We also include, in the initial meeting, as a requirement of mediation, a full safety and risk screen all participants prior to moving forward.
We understand that people who are in dispute don’t often see a way through, and may be reluctant to talk about the issues.
At ADRAMS we begin with a separate private and confidential meeting with each participant.
Jo-Anne will not bring both participants together to discuss their issues until after the private meeting sessions have occurred. This ensures we have a good understanding of the issues within the dispute.
When both parties do come together,with the FDRP, an agenda is created to summarise and list what each person wants to discuss. Both parties will be asked to discuss what they hope to achieve.
- The parties can discuss the options they may offer to make changes, to what they see needs to be done in the future.
- Once both parties can view the issues on the Agenda board, they can then discuss and explain to each other what is concerning them.
By doing this, the parties can talk through each issue to determine if more time is required to come to a point of view agreed by each other.
When agreements are reached our mediators will assist in drafting and writing them. If agreements are to be subject to a legal process participants will talk about how this will be arranged. If agreement cannot be reached on all points of difference, mediation can help to identify what issues can be followed up in the process.
Family Dispute Process & Time Frames
1. Step One: Assessment Interview – Pre Mediation
- Meet with Parent/Participant 1 for 1.5 hours
2. Step Two: Assessment Interview – Pre Mediation
- Meet with Parent/Participant 2 for 1.5 hours
3. Step Three: Dispute Resolution Conference – Mediation with both parties attending, unless exemptions apply (risk/ harm)
- Half Day (3- 4 hours)
4. Step Four: Follow-up Conference Mediation (if required)
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We have all inclusive packages for Face to Face (F2F) , and also video conferencing if required. These consist of Safety screening, mediation meeting, and the drafting of a mutual agreement for Parenting, Property and other Mediation services as required.
- Our prices include set correspondence, telephone calls, and amendments to the initial agreement following the mediation. see here
- There are NO extra or hidden costs.
Contact us today for further price information.
- EFTPOS Available
- Direct Debit
ADRAMS Mediation Services has EFTPOS payment options available for your convenience.
ADRAMS Mediation Services acknowledges Healthcare cardholders and offers a lower cost option as required.
Contact Jo-Anne for details . 0423 56 1736
CALD – Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Communities
ADRAMS supports and works with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Communities ( CALD). Interpreters may be used as required, though additional costs may apply.