HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Uncertain? To receive a FREE 15 minute call back from Jo-Anne to discuss your matter – https://calendly.com/adrams/free-consultation
Did you know that a standard matter going to trial could cost each party well over $80,000, and that your case might take as long as 3 years (156 weeks) to be resolved? YES !
A recent survey of the Family Court System noted that it can take up to at least 97 weeks to come to trial.
- A more complex case can take longer and cost much more, while your life is put on hold.
- As a result, this can cause you enormous stress, not to mention the financial burden.
Due to the backlog of people seeking Mediation, there is a 3-6 month wait list for an appointment with government funded Mediation Services.
At ADRAMS Mediation Services, we have little WAIT list to move forward where both parties are committed to the Mediation process, and there are no risk factors.
- We can (where appropriate and available) book your appointment within 7-14 days.
Your Appointment to discuss your matter can be made upon availability within 24- 48 hours. Call – https://calendly.com/adrams/free-consultation
Mediation is not only a Mandatory in the Family court, the process can save you a lot of time, money and heartache if you can resolve your differences out of court.
- This will require BOTH parties to be committed to mediation and the process.
The Mediator will be in communication with each party prior to the day of Mediation to learn the issues and positions, and learn about the parties involved.
- This will be done by written submission from each side, telephone and email and will be billed based upon the combined time of all parties.
- This is included in the costs of the Pre-Mediation Intake Session. The total Mediator time involved prior to the Mediation is generally in the three hour range.
- For ease of our clients, our fees are packaged according to the type of work and urgency required. The time frame from initial consultation until mediation can be as little as 7-14 days upon availability and appropriate.
- If there are no Risk or Safety factors, Jo-Anne can usually book in Mediation appointments within 24- 48 hours
- An actual Pre-Mediation appointment (within a further 7-14 days) according to availability.
- This means for you, a much shorter waiting time until you can attend Mediation.
This is also cost effective where couples are prepared to commit to Mediation. Then, we have little WAIT list to move forward.
SIMPLE AND COMPLEX MEDIATION
ADRAMS specialises in Family Divorce and Separation Mediation services. Our offices are in Perth, Gosnells and Kwinana areas for both Simple and Complex / High Conflict matters.
- As a result, you can begin the Mediation process with confidence and ease.
- With COVID-19 reduction of quarantine measures, we do travel, however, we do charge for travel according to location.
Business as Usual.
High Conflict Mediation
- Safety for both parties is paramount to our services.
- We offer Teleconferencing/ Video/ Zoom and Shuttle Mediation to reduce the stress for the parties.
- You will not have to be in the same room.
- Upon an Agreement being reached, the parties will receive their Agreement written, emailed to each part/ lawyers within 24 – 48 hours
- Any additional work conducted by the FDRP outside of the normal Parenting or Property Mediation process will attract an additional charges billed at an hourly rate.
- ADRAMS operates on a no surprises basis so that all parties know the agreed charges to avoid a bill shock.
- For you, this Mediation investment is a very small amount of the total cost of legal fees charged in the Family Law System.
- Particularly, when separating or obtaining a divorce.
- We work on Mediation based on finding Mutual Agreement between parties . This is to help both parties move forward with an option that they can live with when they are committed to the process.
- There are NO surprises !
There are NO Hidden Fees – What our fees include:
- Pre-Mediation- Individual assessment session for both parties
- Mediation session – for both parties
Our fees also include Agreement Preparation (including up to 2hrs of drafting and correspondence)
- Drafting documents of Agreement up to 3 hours of drafting
- Up to 6 telephone calls between parties
- Up to 6 emails between parties
- Our fees also include Certificates of Mediation (7 business days) or (3-5 business days)
If you would like a Certificate of Mediation to be issued please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An online payment form will be sent to you, and your Certificate will be issued within 3 – 7 business days (depending on payment method). We can also send this directly to your Solicitor.
- We do have Packages available for Face to Face sessions, or Teleconferencing sessions with our clients Australia wide.
• Please contact Jo-Anne for details and a phone call back – https://calendly.com/adrams/free-consultation
All cancellations regardless of when cancelled, will incur an Administration fee that will be deducted off the cancelling party’s refund.
- Please ask for our Cancellation Policy