ADRAMS – Dispute Resolution and Mediation Services
Ascent Dispute Resolution and Mediation Services (ADRAMS) is an Experienced, Specialist Western Australian Mediation and High Conflict Resolution Service. We conduct Parenting, Property and Financial Mediation for Separating and Divorcing couples.
Do I Have to Mediate? YES!
Family Dispute Resolution Mediation is a Family Court mandatory process prior to applying to the court for Parenting matters.
Exceptions apply where there are circumstances that deem that the Mediation process to be not suitable. These circumstances apply to issues of Safety and Risk to any party. This includes Domestic Violence, Family Violence, Abuse, Restraining Orders and other matters.
COVID-19 – We are COVID-19 Safety Certified.
Principal of ADRAMS Mediation Service Jo-Anne is a certified COVID Hygiene Officer.
In line with current COVID-19 National Health and Government Guidelines, ADRAMS Mediation Services continues to offer our services as we have done since 2017 via:
- Face-2-Face ( with 1.5m social distancing)
- Zoom Meetings
- Video Conferencing
- Phone Appointments
Safety for all staff, and clients is our utmost concern, and we are in full compliance with current National Guidelines. We are COVID-19 Safety Certified.
ADRAMS founder, Jo-Anne McNamara understands that breaking up / uncoupling is never easy on anyone, particularly children.
Are ADRAMS Mediators Accredited ?
YES! Absolutely! All ADRAMS Practitioners are Nationally Accredited with the Attorney General’s Department as FDRP’s (Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners), and Nationally accredited Mediators (NMAS). Jo-Anne McNamara and her Associates can provide Separating couples with Professional Mediation Services. All practitioners can issue Section 60I Certificates if required.
At ADRAMS Mediation Services, Principal – Jo-Anne McNamara, is a Nationally registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP) and a Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS) under the Family Law Act & Regulations. Jo-Anne McNamara is registered with the Australian Attorney Generals Department. .
Additionally Jo-Anne is qualified and trained in :
- Bachelor Arts- Industrial Relations
- Current registration as a Teacher and Work Place Assessor.
- Experienced Life Line Crisis Counsellor
- ASIST Trained – (Applied Suicide Intervention skills Training) Trained with the skills to identify, intervene, assist and prevent people at risk to themselves or others
- Combat Operational Stress Recovery ( for ADF Veterans and serving members) trained.
- Prevention of Suicide for Veterans Trained.( Solutions Focussed Approach)
- New Ways Family Coach – High conflict Coaching
- Current Studies – Diploma Counselling
- Current Studies- Advocacy ( Welfare) Department of Veterans Affairs
Jo-Anne is the current Secretary of the Kwinana RSL Sub Branch – undertaking Nationally accredited Advocacy (Welfare) Training to assist RSL Service members – past and present ADF (Australian Defence Force) members. This is an area that Jo-Anne is also very passionate and committed particularly those in military service, and those transitioning from military service into civilian life that require assistance.
ADRAMS Mediation Services is based in Western Australia, and uses advanced technology to enable Family Dispute Resolution Divorce Mediation for clients who also include FIFO workers; ADF personnel and families to be carried out locally, regionally, and nationally via various technologies.
We take the issue of Safety very seriously, and is a paramount agenda for all parties to a matter to Jo-Anne in ADRAMS Mediation Services business practise. Where Safety of any party to a Dispute is found to be an issue, then a S60i Certificate will be provided to proceed to the Family Court.
Rest assured that every step, and precaution, is taken to ensure YOU are safe when dealing with your matter with Adrams Mediation Services.
Jo-Anne can usually book in your Pre-Mediation appointment within 24- 48 hours, upon availability and suitable. Appointment dates are usually within 7-14 days – This is where the initial Mediation assessment proves this action is acceptable and upon availability.
What does that mean? What this means for you is much shorter waiting time until you can actually have a Mediation session. If you are prepared to commit to Mediation.
There is NO 3 – 6 month WAIT list to move forward.
Divorce, Family and Community Mediation
ADRAMS provides Experienced, neutral, fair, non-judgemental Divorce Mediation process with cost-effective options for Family Dispute Resolution services. These options are aimed at assisting people, with the FDR Practitioner, to Mediate and Negotiate their own agreement. Your Agreement! Your Plan!
We offer professional, caring, respectful services that are delivered in a friendly and timely manner to people affected by Separation or Divorce.
Our Experienced services include Mediation for the following
- Separation and Divorce Family Disputes, and Disputes amongst family members. We also assist Grand Parents – to assist them to gain access to grandchildren when Separation and Divorce have prevented them seeing their grandchildren. (Unless there are safety issues of concern.)
- Parenting Plans (Parenting Plans, Agreements, and Preparation of Parenting Orders for your lawyer)
- Applications for Parenting Consent Orders prepared in conjunction with a qualified Legal Practitioner to be lodged and filed in the Family Court. Jo-Anne can refer fully qualified, family specialist, legal practitioners to assist in your matter as required.
- Financial and Property Settlement
- Safety Plans for you and your children ( click to arrange your appointment – https://calendly.com/adrams/90-minute-safety-plan )
- Update Parenting Plan and Safety Plans
- Community Disputes – neighbourhood and other disputes.
- Elder Mediation -Principal Jo-Anne is a member of EMAN (Elder Mediation Australasia Network.)
- Elder Mediation can assist older people, their families and significant others with difficult conversations, to make plans and to reach outcomes to disagreements. These outcomes work for the older persons, respect their rights and enhance their safety.
Why The Mediation Process ?
- Gives Peace of mind.
- Costs a TINY Fraction of the total Court costs
- Empowers both parties to make decisions that affect them.
- Unlike court proceedings, Mediation offers a flexible and effective process
- Assists YOU to resolve YOUR disputes, (at a fraction of the cost and without long delays.)
- Allows you to move forward with your life
- Quicker process to move forward
- Without any of the associated stress of going to court.
COSTS are found Here for those parties committed to Mediation Solutions.