ADRAMS – Dispute Resolution and Mediation Services
Ascent Dispute Resolution and Mediation Services (ADRAMS) is an Experienced, Specialist Western Australian Mediation and High Conflict Resolution Service.
Mediation for Separating and Divorcing couples.
- Parenting Mediation
- Property and Financial Mediation
- Safety Plans
Do I Have to Mediate? YES!
Family Dispute Resolution Mediation is a Family Court mandatory process prior to applying to the court for Parenting matters.
New changes to the Federal Family Court of Australia apply from 1st September 2021 https://www.fcfcoa.gov.au/
- Where there are circumstances where the Mediation process may not suitable.
- Circumstances regarding issues of Safety and Risk to any party.
- Includes Domestic Violence, Family Violence, Abuse, Restraining Orders and other matters.
COVID-19 – We are COVID-19 Safety Certified.COVID
Please click to read our COVID information.
- Principal of ADRAMS Mediation Service Jo-Anne is a certified COVID Hygiene Officer.
Are ADRAMS Mediators Accredited ?
- All ADRAMS Practitioners are Nationally Accredited with the Attorney General’s Department as FDRP’s (Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners)
- Practitioners are Nationally accredited Mediators (NMAS).
- Jo-Anne McNamara and her Associates can provide Separating couples with Professional Mediation Services.
- All practitioners can issue Section 60I Certificates if required.
At ADRAMS Mediation Services, Principal – Jo-Anne McNamara, is a Nationally registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP) and a Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS) under the Family Law Act & Regulations. Jo-Anne McNamara is registered with the Australian Attorney Generals Department. .
Additionally Jo-Anne is qualified and trained in :
- Bachelor Arts- Industrial Relations
- Current registration as a Teacher and Work Place Assessor.
- Experienced Life Line Crisis Counsellor
- ASIST Trained – (Applied Suicide Intervention skills Training) Trained with the skills to identify, intervene, assist and prevent people at risk to themselves or others
- Combat Operational Stress Recovery ( for ADF Veterans and serving members) trained.
- Prevention of Suicide for Veterans Trained.( Solutions Focussed Approach)
- New Ways Family Coach – High conflict Coaching
- Current Studies – Diploma Counselling
- Current Studies- Advocacy ( Welfare) Department of Veterans Affairs
Jo-Anne has recently retired as the Secretary of the Kwinana RSL Sub Branch.
- Jo-Anne is currently undertaking Nationally accredited Advocacy (Welfare) Training to assist RSL Service members – past and present ADF (Australian Defence Force) Veterans and members.
- This is an area that Jo-Anne is also very passionate and committed particularly those in military service, and those transitioning from military service into civilian life that require assistance.
ADRAMS Mediation Services is based in Western Australia. As a result we use advanced technology for Family Dispute Resolution Divorce Mediation for clients.
- We conduct Mediation locally, regionally, and nationally via various technologies.
- Our clients also include FIFO workers and ADF personnel and families
We take the issue of Safety very seriously, and is a paramount agenda for all parties to a matter to Jo-Anne in ADRAMS Mediation Services business practise.
As a result, where Safety of any party to a Dispute is found to be an issue, then a S60i Certificate will be provided to proceed to the Family Court.
- Every step, and precaution, is taken to ensure YOU are safe when dealing with your matter with Adrams Mediation Services.
- We offer Teleconferencing and Shuttle Mediation where required.
Jo-Anne can usually book in your Pre-Mediation appointment within 24- 48 hours, upon availability and suitable. Appointment dates are usually within 7-14 days.
As a result this is where the initial Mediation assessment proves suitable, and upon availability.
What Does This Mean?
- A much shorter waiting time until your Mediation session , if you are prepared to commit to Mediation.
- There is NO 3 – 6 month WAIT list to move forward.
- To receive a FREE 15 Minute call back from Jo-Anne for further details – –
Divorce, Family and Community Mediation
ADRAMS provides Experienced, neutral, fair, non-judgemental Divorce Mediation process with cost-effective options for Family Dispute Resolution services.
a) These options are aimed at assisting people, with the FDR Practitioner
b) Options to Mediate and Negotiate your own Agreement.
c) Your Agreement! Your Plan!
- We offer professional, caring, respectful services that are delivered in a friendly and timely manner to people affected by Separation or Divorce.
Our Experienced Mediation Services include:
- Separation and Divorce Family Disputes, and Disputes amongst family members.
- We also assist Grand Parents – to assist them to gain care arrangements to grandchildren when Separation and Divorce have prevented them seeing their grandchildren. (Unless there are safety issues of concern.)
- Parenting Plans (Parenting Plans, Agreements, and Preparation of Parenting Orders for your lawyer)
- Applications for Parenting Consent Orders prepared with a qualified Legal Practitioner. This is to be lodged and filed in the Family Court.
- Jo-Anne can refer fully qualified, family specialist, legal practitioners to assist in your matter as required.
- Financial and Property Settlement
- Safety Plans for you and your children ( click to arrange your appointment – https://calendly.com/adrams/90-minute-safety-plan )
- Update Parenting Plan and Safety Plans
- Community Disputes – neighbourhood and other disputes.
- Elder Mediation -Principal Jo-Anne is a member of EMAN (Elder Mediation Australasia Network.)
- Elder Mediation for older people, their families and significant others to have difficult conversations, to make plans and to reach outcomes to disagreements.
- These outcomes work for the older persons, respect their rights and enhance their safety.
Why The Mediation Process ?
- Gives Peace of mind.
- Costs a TINY Fraction of the total Court costs
- Empowers both parties to make decisions that affect them.
- Unlike court proceedings, Mediation offers a flexible and effective process
- Assists YOU to resolve YOUR disputes, (at a fraction of the cost and without long delays.)
- Allows you to move forward with your life
- Quicker process to move forward
- Without any of the associated stress of going to court.
COSTS are found Here for those parties committed to Mediation Solutions.