ADRAMS –Ascent Dispute Resolution and Mediation Services
Ascent Dispute Resolution and Mediation Services (ADRAMS) is a Specialist Western Australian Mediation and High Conflict Resolution Service.
ADRAMS founder, Jo-Anne McNamara is a registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP) and a Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS) under the Family Law Act & Regulations with the Australian Attorney Generals Department. Jo-Anne is registered Teacher and Work Place Assessor
ADRAMS is based in Western Australia, uses advanced technology to enable Family Dispute Resolution Mediation to be carried out regionally, and nationally via Teleconferencing.
Jo-Anne can usually book in Mediation appointments within 24- 48 hours. This is where the initial Mediation assessment proves this action is acceptable and upon availability. What this means for you is much shorter waiting time until you can get to Mediation. If you are prepared to commit to Mediation, we have little/ NO WAIT list to move forward.
Our services include Mediation for the following
- Family Disputes ( Separation and Divorce) and Disputes amongst family members. We also assist Grand Parents – to assist them to gain access to grandchildren when Separation and Divorce have prevented them seeing their grandchildren. (Unless there are safety issues of concern.)
- Parenting Plans
- Financial and Property Settlement
- Safety Plans for you and your children
- Update Parenting Plan and Safety Plans
- Community Disputes – neighbourhood and other disputes.
- Empowers both parties to make decisions that affect them.
- Unlike court proceedings, Mediation offers a flexible and effective process
- Costs a Fraction of the total Court costs
- Assists YOU to resolve YOUR disputes, (at a fraction of the cost and without long delays.)
- Allows you to move forward with your life
- Gives peace of mind.
- Quicker process
- Without any of the associated stress of going to court.
COSTS are found Here for those parties committed to Mediation Solutions.
Mediation Agreements empowers the parties to make agreements that suit your situation, rather than the decision being made for you without your input.
- Separation can be a most stressful time in your life.
- Jo-Anne has both the professional skills, and expert knowledge and experience required to assist reduce your burden of stress
- ADRAMS FDRP’S assist both parties to find the best options and assist the parties to find solutions for the parties to move ahead in Mutual Agreements.
Some of these include Agreements about Financial Settlement, Property Mediation, Parenting Plans and how to share the responsibility to care for the children. Similarly, to make decisions about the division of any assets and liabilities of both parties.
Additionally, ADRAMS provides Agreements regarding Relationship and Community Mediation issues with the participants.
In circumstances where Mediation does not work for the parties, Jo-Anne is qualified to issue a Section 60I FDR Exemption Certificate to move forward to the Family Court. These circumstances apply to issues of Safety and Risk to any party. This includes Domestic Violence, Family Violence, Abuse, Restraining Orders and other matters.
ADAMS provides a neutral, fair, non-judgemental Mediation process with cost-effective options for Family Dispute Resolution services. These options are aimed at assisting people, with the FDR Practitioner, to Mediate and Negotiate their own agreement. These include Property Mediation, Financial settlement and the care of their children. Your Agreement! Your Plan!
We offer professional, caring, respectful services that are delivered in a friendly and timely manner to people affected by Separation or Divorce.
- Property Mediation and Financial Settlement
- Parenting Mediation (Parenting Plans, Agreements, and Orders)
- Applications for Parenting Consent Orders prepared in conjunction with a qualified Legal Practitioner to be lodged and filed in the Family Court. Jo-Anne can organise fully qualified, family specialist, legal practitioners to assist in your matter as required.
- Preparation of Safety Plans to ensure your safety and that of your children
- Updating Parenting Plans and Safety Plans
Are ADRAMS Mediators Accredited ?
YES! Absolutely! All ADRAMS Practitioners are accredited with the Attorney General’s Department as FDRP’s (Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners), and Nationally accredited Mediators (NMAS). Jo-Anne McNamara and her Associates can provide Separating couples with Professional Mediation Services. All practitioners can issue Section 60I Certificates if required.
Do I Have to Mediate? YES!
Family Dispute Resolution Mediation is a Family Court mandatory process prior to applying to the court for Parenting matters.
Exceptions apply where there are circumstances that deem that the Mediation process to be not suitable. These circumstances apply to issues of Safety and Risk to any party. This includes Domestic Violence, Family Violence, Abuse, Restraining Orders and other matters.