Family and Divorce Dispute Resolution Mediation
ADRAMS Mediation Services is an Experienced Western Australian Separation and Divorce Mediation, and HIGH Conflict Resolution Service.
Book your FREE 15 minute discovery call to see if Jo-Anne can help you.
We provide experienced Mediation for
- Parenting Plans
- Parenting Plans (Parenting Plans, Agreements, and Preparation of Parenting Orders for your lawyer)
- Applications for Parenting Consent Orders prepared with a qualified Legal Practitioner. This is to be lodged and filed in the Family Court.
- Jo-Anne can refer fully qualified, family specialist, legal practitioners to assist in your matter as required.
- Property and Financial Settlement.
- GrandParent Mediation
- To assist them to gain care arrangements to grandchildren when Separation and Divorce have prevented them seeing their grandchildren. (Unless there are safety issues of concern.)
- Elder Mediation
- Principal Jo-Anne is a member of EMAN (Elder Mediation Australasia Network.)
- Elder Mediation for older people, their families and significant others to have difficult conversations, to make plans and to reach outcomes to disagreements.
- Safety Plans.
- – We also provide Safety Plans
- Safety Plans for you and your children ( click to arrange your appointment – https://calendly.com/adrams/90-minute-safety-plan )
- Update Parenting Plan and Safety Plans
6. Community Disputes
- Neighbourhood and other disputes
Experienced Mediation Offers you services that are:
- Time efficient
- Options to assist our clients move forward.
We encourage and assist couples to Mediate and negotiate their own agreement. ( unless exemptions apply)
- Your Plan! Your Agreement! At all times, your SAFETY and Well being is our concern.
Flexible for FIFO Workers
- FIFO clients find it convenient and easy with our flexible online booking and weekend appointments
In Family and Divorce Mediation, the purpose is aimed to help both parties come to an Agreement regarding their ex partner with custody of their children, or separation of their assets.
- As experienced Mediator(s) we assist the parties to find a way forward
- We assist exploring a solution that the parties can live with
- Help create An Agreement that each party can live with to move forward in their life.
What Happens When Parties Can’t Agree?
When there is no agreement between parties then Mediation is not an appropriate or suitable option at this time. If this is your situation, then here’s how we can help:
- ADRAMS Mediator(s) are qualified to issue Section 60i Certificates as required to proceed to Family Court.
ADRAMS is a Solution Focused Family & Divorce Mediation Services with low or no wait list and affordable fees. We are here to help you find a way through.