Ascent Dispute Resolution and Mediation Services (ADRAMS)
Ascent Dispute Resolution and Mediation Services (ADRAMS) is a Western Australian Mediation and Conflict Resolution Service.
In Family Mediation, the purpose is aimed to help parties come to an agreement regarding their ex partner with custody of their children, or separation of their assets.
This also includes arrangements for children after you break up and include:
- Child maintenance payments
- Finances (for example, what to do with your house, savings, other assets and debts)
- Arrangements for your children keeping in touch with their grandparents, step families, or in-laws.
- Handing over the children from one parent to the other arrangements
ADRAMS founder, Jo-Anne McNamara is a registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP). She is also a Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS) under the Family Law Act 1975 & Family Dispute Resolution Regulations 2008 with the Australian Attorney Generals’ Department.
Little or No Wait Times
Where appropriate, Jo-Anne can usually book in Mediation appointments within 24- 48 hours subject to being appropriate, and availability. This means for you, much shorter waiting time until you can get to mediation. If both parties are prepared to commit to Mediation, we have little/ NO WAIT list to move forward according to availability according to availability and safety for both parties.
- You will not have to wait 3-6 months for an appointment unless there are exemptions(see below)
Exemptions for Mediation do apply where Safety is an issue, and therefore not appropriate. (For example, Domestic Violence, Court Orders for Family Violence and other Risk matters/ issues). In this case, an Exemption s60i certificate is issued by the FDRP. (Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner)
Are you a FIFO Worker and require Family Mediation ?
No problems, as our appointment dates can be flexible to accommodate those with specific requirements such as a FIFO roster. Mediation may be conducted in person or via telephone or video conferencing technology such as Skype, in locations throughout Australia.
What We Provide
ADRAMS Mediation Services relate to Family Dispute Resolution and Mediation matters. These matters include
We also offer other services that include:
- Relationship Mediation Counselling for couples who wish to remain together
- Workplace Mediation and Employment Relations Mediation– (Employees and Employers)
- Community – (neighbourhood issues)
- Elder Mediation Services – (Identifying the underlying needs of older people)
- Wills and Estate Mediation for Probate
ADRAMS Mediation Services provides time efficient and cost-effective options to assist our clients move forwards. Our Family Dispute Resolution and Mediation services are aimed at encouraging and assisting couples to Mediate and negotiate their own agreement.